hey. I need to make the same model for my studio project. I wanted to ask if this model is on scale. if it is do u have the dimensions available in inches or cms that u could share with me? I found this model really interesting by the way very neat craft
One cube bangs into another! The juxtaposition between creates space Left over and added to enhance the form and create a unique abnormality That makes the form in space. The Shot from the bridge/ w reflections Of the house expands the land/space Objects form ! So there! MG
hey. I need to make the same model for my studio project. I wanted to ask if this model is on scale. if it is do u have the dimensions available in inches or cms that u could share with me? I found this model really interesting by the way very neat craft
ReplyDeletemy email is ahm4dali2711@gmail.com if u want reach out please do so
ReplyDeleteOne cube bangs into another! The juxtaposition between creates space
ReplyDeleteLeft over and added to enhance the form and create a unique abnormality
That makes the form in space. The
Shot from the bridge/ w reflections
Of the house expands the land/space
Objects form ! So there! MG